Fees and Itinerary
|No.||From||Fee/per person||June 2 (Sat)||June 3 (Sun)|
Above fees do not include Festival and Tent tickets fees.
- Please note that the itinerary is subject to change.
- Children under 20 are not allowed to participate by themselves. It is required to be accompanied by guardian.
- Meet up time is 30 minutes before departure.
- Return bus will depart as soon as it reaches seating capacity. The last return bus will depart at 2:30pm. No arrangement is made for participants who missed the last bus. In that case, please make arrangement for return by yourself.
- Fixed departure time from Tokyo will be informed with Final confirmation.
- The bus from/to Shin Osaka has possibility to stop over to Kyoto.
- Please note that Kyoto station is planned as the second stop after the Shin Osaka station.
- The return bus will stand by and open from 7:00am as the space for rest.
From 6:00 p.m., February 9, Friday, 2018 to 6:00 p.m., May 25, Friday, 2018
【Minimum participants required to run the bus tour】
- From/to Tokyo: 100 persons
- From/to Nagoya: 35 persons
- From/to Shin Osaka/Kyoto: 35 persons
* Please note that if the number of applicants did not reach its minimum required number of participants by May 18, the tour would be cancelled.
* In case of cancellations, notifications will be sent to the representative of group by May 18 by email. If the notification is not sent until then, the tour will be operated.
From June 2, Saturday, 2018 to June 3, Sunday, 2018
* Please note that the bus tour does not include accommodation.
Tour escort will not be provided except for bus tour from/to Tokyo.
(For buses from and to Tokyo, one guide will accompany per 5 to 10 buses. )
【Things included in the tour fee】
- Round-trip bus fees
- Expressway tolls
- Parking fees
- Driver expense
- Consumption tax
*Tour fee will not be refunded even if you do not use some part of the service.
【Things not icluded in the tour fee】
* Please note that below expenses to participate to the festival are not included in the tour fee.
- Festival tickets
Tent ticketsSOLD OUT
- Personal expenses (e.g. meals, drinks)
- Other expense not indicated in above “Things included in the tour fee”
Deadline for the application
6:00 p.m., May 25, Friday, 2018 (Japan time)
- Application will be accepted upon your payment. Please note that the application will not be completed without your payment.
- The acceptance of application will be sent within 5 working days by email after confirming the payment.
- The acceptance of application will be sent to the representative of the group.
Options (Festival Ticket/Tent Ticket)
*Tickets can be purchased as options with the application of official bus tour. Purchasing only tickets are not accepted in this web page. If you would like to buy tickets only, please go to the website of TAICOCLUB.
- Tent ticket is required to pitch a tent in camping site. (Please bring tent itself by yourself. Tent is not included in the fee)
- Tent ticket is required for per a tent, not per person.
- Rental service for tent is not available.
- Both Festival and Tent Tickets are nonrefundable. Please be aware that any cancellation or change is not acceptable after the application.
- Festival Ticket for children of age of 12 and under will be free of charge, if only he/she will be with their guardian.
- If the official bus tour is cancelled, tickets fee will be refunded.
- Tickets will be handed on the tour day. Tickets cannot be sent out in advance.
- Departure and arrival time are subject to change. The final fixed departure time will be informed in Final Confirmation.
- Meeting point are scheduled around each station. Final confirmation will include the map of meeting point.
- Departure and arrival time may delay due to the traffic or weather conditions. Please note that tour fee cannot be refunded in case the bus delays.
- The buses are chartered motor coach equipped with typical 4 seats in a row.
- Buses are not equipped with a rest room. Pit stop will be taken.
- Please do not smoke in the bus.
- In case of cancellation for the official bus tour, prescribed cancellation fee will be applied depending on the date of cancellation.
*Cancellation for festival and tent ticket cannot be accepted. (Fees are non-refundable.)
- Bus fee for children the age of 12 and under are same rate as adults. In case of sitting on the knees of guardians, the bus fee will be free.
- All seats are non-reserved. If all seats were fully taken, you might be asked to use jump seats.
- It is not acceptable to enter the bus after getting off at the venue.
- Please do not leave any personal belongings on the bus.
Payment -Please read below "Procedure of application" thoroughly.
- Payment will be accepted in Japanese Yen only by credit card.
(VISA, Master card, American Express, Diners club or JCB only.)
-E-mail will be sent to you in case the credit card could not be used within 3 days after your credit card information is received. Please let us know the other available credit card information through the link we will send after receiving your application. Your application will be cancelled if the available credit card information is not received within 5 days.
- Drawer of this online payment transaction will be "Kinki Nippon Tourist Co., Ltd. / KINTETSU INTERNATIONAL"
Changes and Cancellation for Bus Tour
A written notification should be sent to TAICOCLUB’18 Official Bus Tour Travel Desk by e-mail (email@example.com) for changes and cancellation. Changes and cancellations are not accepted by phone.
|Until 21 days prior to departure date||no charge|
|20-8 days prior to departure date||20 % of the bus fee|
|7-2 days prior to departure date||30 % of the bus fee|
|1 days prior to departure date||40 % of the bus fee|
|On the departure date (before departure time)||50 % of the bus fee|
|On the departure date (after departure time)
or No show without notice
|100 % of the bus fee
- The date and time of the change and cancellation will be based on our working hours (Monday through Friday 10:00-17:00 [Japan time] except national holidays (March 20, May 3-5).
After working hours, cancellation will be made next day, which may incur charges.
- Refunds will be made to the same credit card as used in a purchase after the tour.
Procedure of application
Reservation for the official bus tour can be made with the application form upon the agreement with 1 and 2, reading 3 below.
- Information of official bus tour will be notified on this webpage.
- Kinki Nippon Tourist uses personal information submitted with tour orders for communication with customers and will use such within the scope necessary for the arrangement and receipt of services provided by transportation facilities, etc.
- Please download below application form.
Please fill out the downloaded application, then send it to us by email.
- After receiving the application form, we will send an e-mail with the safe link for the payment.
Please fill in your credit card information through the link follwing the instructon mentioned in the e-mail.
*Applications have to be confirmed with full payment, and are accepted on a first-come-first serve-basis.
*Please note that application by phone call is not acceptable.
- Application fee will be charged to the credit card.
- The acceptance of application will be sent to the representative of the group by email within 5 working days after confirming the payment.
- The final confirmation which indicates meeting time and points will be sent to the representative 5-7 days before the departure by email.
※Festival/Tent Tickets cannot be sent out in advance.
If you have any inquiries, please contact to:
TAICOCLUB’18 Official Bus Tour Travel Desk
KNT-CT Global Travel Co., Ltd.
c/o Risa Ideyama(Ms.)
Address: 13F 1-13 Kanda-Izumi-cho Chiyodaku Tokyo 101-0024 Japan
Tel: +81-3-6891-9354 / Fax: +81-3-6891-9409
Available: 10:00-17:00 (Monday through Friday) [Japan time]
except national holidays (March 21, May 3,4)
*The date and time of the cancellation and changes will be based on the working hours.
Certified Travel Service Manager: Shigeru Yamamoto (Mr.)/ Jun Goto (Mr.)
A Certified Travel Service Manager is responsible for supervising all transactions at the sales office where your travel arrangements are made. If you have any questions about your travel contract, please feel free to contact the Managers specified above.
●Plan & Operation
Kinki Nippon Tourist Corporate Business Co.,Ltd.
c/o Asuka Koyama(Ms.)
Address: 12F 1-13 Kanda-Izumi-cho Chiyodaku Tokyo 101-0024 Japan
Registration Number: Japan Tourism Agency No.1944
Full member of Association of Travel Agents
Number of the Compensation Security Bonds System
Member of Travel Agency Fair Trade Council
Privacy Manager: Hironori Hattori (Mr.)
Available: 10:00-17:00(Monday through Friday) [Japan time]
except national holidays (March 21, May 3,4)